Houston, We have a problem......

There is an old TV show from the 50's called To Tell the Truth.  I recall having seen it once or twice (and no, not in the 50's).  Basically, a panel of 4 celebs would question three contestants (one is the real deal and the other two are imposters) and try to figure out which one is telling the truth.  Once the votes are cast, the host says "would the real ...... please stand up?"  Then everyone oohs and ahhhs and it's good fun and they all go home.  Let's play, shall we?

I blogged about my walkabout the farm yesterday where I happened upon an interesting situation.  Remember this POST?  The one about my sister and her birthday calf?  Well, apparently March 1st came again this year and when I rounded the corner.......this is what I saw:










WOULD THE REAL AUNT SHELL PLEASE STAND UP?

0 comments: