The Wizard?

The Wizard? But nobody can see the Great Oz! Nobody's ever seen the Great Oz! Even I've never seen him!


That's kind of how I feel sometimes.  I am the numero uno photographer of all events around this joint.  I am the primary videographer of all things interesting (and not so interesting).  I am the only person who feels it's necessary to blog about the goings on at Brechland Farms.  Therefore, no one ever sees the wizard.  I have been scrapbooking lately, trying to get myself semi caught up and I realized how very few pictures there are of  me.  Now, I prefer it this way, I really am not photogenic....and of course, I look at a picture of  myself and pick apart all the things that are wrong: muffin top, crows feet, gray hair....I am, afterall, looking down the barrel of the big 4-0 in just a few months.  But, someday, just maybe, my punks might want to see a picture of their momma.   And I am sure they won't say a word about my crow's feet and gray hair.  After all, they are the reason I have them. 

Needless to say-  The Dairy Farmer grabbed my camera from me the other day and snapped my picture.  This is me-what you see is what you get.   Me- uncensored, unphotoshopped and unbelievable cold!  By the way....isn't there a saying that says the camera adds 35 pounds...and gray hair? 

0 comments: