I love a snow day!




And so does my son!  So far, we've had just enough snow that it's pretty and fresh, but hasn't shut down the workings of the farm.  We've had enough to play in and sled in and ride 4 wheelers in, but not enough that we've had to plow.   We've had enough that my boy is in pure heaven.  He has been up since 7:30 working and playing and hasn't even been in for breakfast.  Now, that is saying something.  My boy does not miss a meal.  He is all about when can he eat, what can he eat and how much can he eat. 
I am enjoying sitting in my warm craft room and watching him enjoy the snow.  I've said it once and I'll say it again, I am an inside kind of mom. 





 A young boy, a 4 wheeler and snow go together like peas and carrots.   








Notice the ginormous racing helmet on his head.  He saved all his green from Christmas to buy himself a "real" helmet.  He had been wearing his ski helmet for the last few months.   He is just like his daddy.  Now, his daddy had knee high, bright red racing boots that he thought were THE coolest things ever.  We didn't have the heart to tell him how ridiculous they looked....wait, maybe we did?   


My poor yard.....it will never be the same.









I have another boy who loves the snow too!   He is waiting for Farm Boy Jr Edition to come out and play. 







                                                                                                                                                                                                          First, they made snow angels for two hours, then they went ice skating, then they ate a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as they could, and they snuggled.

  Nah, I'm just kidding.  I have an affinty for elf culture.  But, they really did make snow angels.








Then, they played "stick." 





Then, they played "bite the tire." 






And, THEN they snuggled. 

0 comments: