SANTA! OH MY GOSH! SANTA'S COMING!

I am not sure if you are aware of this little fact, but in two days, SANTA IS COMING!!!!  I KNOW HIM!  I KNOW HIM!   






This is the real deal, people.  Dress rehearsal is over, you better make sure you're ready!  I certainly hope at this point your stockings are hung by the chimney with care and you've been watching out and not crying and not pouting, cuz the ball is rolling, the clock is ticking, the die has been cast!   The big guy is coming!    This is the real deal, no fake.  This dude does not smell like beef and cheese and certainly doesn't sit on a throne of lies.




Here at Brechland Farms, we do consider it our duty to remind you that our favorite jolly old elf does like to get his drink on.  And his drink of choice is MILK.  That's right.  The white stuff.  Moo Juice.  





All I'm sayin' is:





0 comments: