Happy New Year!

Wow!  I'm really not doing so hot keeping up with this!  We're all still here....farmin' away.  We can't complain too much, because this winter has been good to us.  I know it's only early January, but no ice, snow and freezing temps (so far) make us happy campers.

Speaking of happy campers:  my view this morning:


I know, I know....these are horses......but the sun doesn't rise on the cow side of my house.

Pictures can never do a sunrise justice......I guess you can photo shop the crap out of it, but it's not the same as seeing the colors in real life.  It's such a fleeting moment- seconds really.  I almost missed it in the small amount of time it took me to turn around and grab my camera.  And winter sunrises are so different than summer.  Someone sure knew what He was doing when He put all this together


0 comments: