When Boredom Sets In......

I fed this little bull one afternoon last week.  He was fresh and clean and white.   I returned the next afternoon to feed him and low and behold, someone broke into my barn and defaced my bull!  He was spray painted all over with bright orange paint!



Why, I asked....why would someone break in here and paint this dear, little guy orange????  I was seriously concerned.....bull graffiti is a serious concern on a dairy farm......seriously serious.  I had images of a gang of Fayetteville hoodlums running around, defacing bulls in the dark of night all over Franklin County.   Something needs to be done.....STAT.....and fast too!

So, I doned my sleuth cap, monacle and spy glass and started piecing this mystery together Sherlock Holmes style.   I wish I could report a more interesting ending.   But, in reality; the bull was a bit off and The Dairy Farmer gave him antibiotics to make him feel better.  The orange paint was a HUGE alert to all of us NOT to send him to auction.      Sorry, that's the scoop.  It's what happens when boredom sets in.......your mind starts to wander (and by your mind, I  mean mine)

0 comments: