What the ????

Ummm, hellooooo Autumn?   Where fore art thou, Fall?  You are supposed to be here today.  It is supposed to be crisp outside and smell like apples and pumpkins.   I should be enjoying a nice cup of tea in the mornings.....in my warm fuzzy robe.  My calves said they are longing for the day when they can see their breath- not be sweating their butts off.   They want to see me coming up the hill in my sweater and skull cap griping about how dang cold it is and ticked off that it gets dark at 4pm.  Yes...that's what we are waiting for- not 95 degrees and 80% humidity.   We've had enough!  Summer.......you and I are SO over!!  Fall,  I expect you to be here STAT.  And you surely better plan on staying for awhile, because I am certainly NOT a fan of winter either.  Thank you for your consideration. 

0 comments: